- On the Grandstream DP750 Base station, press and hold the Radio/Page button for 7 seconds until the Radio icon starts blinking to start Subscription process. Or Access web UI, and press Subscribe icon to Open Subscription.
- On the handset, press “Subscribe” softkey if available on the main screen or access Menu > Settings > Registration > Register while the Grandstream DP750 Radio icon is blinking.
Note: “Subscribe” softkey appears only if the handset is not registered to any Grandstream DP750 base station.
- Select BaseX (X=1-4) corresponding to the desired base station DP750, then press Subscribe.
- The handset will search for nearby base stations and will display the RFPI code and Base station name of the discovered Grandstream DP750.
- Press Subscribe to pair with the displayed DP750.
- The handset will display Easy Pairing on the LCD and play an audible buzz when successful. Then it will return to the home screen, displaying the handset name and number assigned by the registered base station.