Zoiper is a softphone application that allows you to make and receive calls from the Voiply system using your mobile phone.
1. Go to the App Store on your phone and download Zoiper
2. Locate your login information for your extension, that can be found in the Voiply Portal. Visit your portal and then click Services > Softphone. In the drop down choose which extension you are wishing to register. From here the Manual Config information will appear for your extension. You will need this information for the next steps:
3. Next, enter the information from above in this format extensionnumber@domain in the first field, then the password below that. Please see the example below:
Tap 'Create an account' when you have entered the information correctly.
4. On the next screen the app will fill in the hostname (domain) for you, press Next to continue.
(Please Note: if the app states that the host name is wrong, just tap Use anyway)
5. Next, put a check in the box, you will leave "authentication username" blank, and then enter your proxy server from step 2.
6. The app will then scan for an open protocol, and then you may click finish.
Please confirm the following under Network Settings:
and confirm your account under Account Settings:
The app will then state that the extension is registered and you may make calls from the zoiper app. If you have any questions about this process please reach out to us via chat at support.voiply.com