If you wish to block a number, you may do so from your Voiply Portal.
- Navigate to your portal and choose Services > Call Blocking
2. Here you will see an overview of existing numbers setup in the portal.
3. You can click the Orange plus symbol to add a new phone number.
4. Fill out the Number, Name, Action, and setup Enabled to 'True'. Please ensure to add the '1' in front of the number.
5. Click save, and you will see the updated number in the portal.
If you have any questions about setup or function, please feel free to start a chat with us!