To get started, log into your Voiply portal by going to https://my.voiply.com. After that follow the steps below to upload and to activate your hold music
- From your Voiply Portal, Click Services > Hold Music
2. Once here if this is the first time you are uploading to Hold Music , You will want to select the plus sign for Catagory and put in the name of the hold music list. Consider this a playlist for your hold music.
3. After typing in a name , You will then want to go to the right hand side and click inside File Path. This will open an explorer on your computer where you will select the .Wav file you wish to use for hold music.
4. Once Selected you will click Upload.
5. Once it is uploaded you will see it populate below.
7. After it is uploaded , the hold music will then become available for you to select/activate for Music on Hold. This can be accomplished by going to Services > Extensions.
From here choose the extension you wish to update.
8. Once under the extension at the bottom will be the drop down to select the newly uploaded hold music.
9. Once you select the hold music you wish to have active , Click save in the top or bottom right to save your selection.
*When selecting hold music , this can take a few hours to take affect across the system.