Conference bridges allow users to schedule and manage pre-planned conference calls. Voiply offers up to 25 participants to call in and join.
To setup a Conference Bridge in the portal you'll need to follow the steps below.
- Login to Portal
- Services>Conference Center
- Right hand side press the + to add a new conference bridge
- Setup new Extension (be sure to not use and existing extension number) Hit Save
- Once you have a new Conference Center you now need to create a Room.
- To Create Room. After you hit save on the right hand side you'll see Room.
- Configure your Room with your settings of choice.
- Now when you dial your conference center extension number you created in step 4. You have a working conference bridge that can be dialed internally or from an external Auto Attendant or DID.